I great you all in the name of Jesus, ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter zazo9
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zazo9

Guest
I great you all in the name of Jesus, may you please pray with me that all the bad luck in my life may go away in the mighty name of Jesus and that I may have financial freedom and good luck in my life in everything that comes my way. I pray that my children have peace of mind and are blessed forever, in mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I great you all the name of Jesus Christ please pray for me I'm praying for peace in every area of my life as I work with people who always say bad word's to each other may God be with us all I'm praying for my two bosses as we are working for a NPO they need sponsors they need a lot of...
Replies
4
Views
263
I great you all brethren. I need your prayers. I am a single mother of two, but I have failed to get school fees for my son who is in primary school. My salary, which I am earning now, can only feed us. The school demands a lot, and next week is supposed to report with school fees balance.
Replies
9
Views
439
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom