Praise God my name is ### requesting prayer for ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jackmaria
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackmaria

Guest
Praise God my name is ### requesting prayer for our marriage and my fiance name is ### we have lot of issues happening so I need it to happen with God's blessing and my parents please do pray for us - thanking you

###,

###

Ph no-###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God I lift this couple in front of you please remove all the unnecessary things from their lives, send your peace, love, understanding and strength and bless their parents! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please Lord bless ###'s marriage. Please bring understanding to the marriage and peace to the rest of the family. Glory to you Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am urgently requesting prayer for huge problem in my life. I have ruined my marriage and may have ruined my career. Please help.
Replies
11
Views
260
I am reaching out requesting prayer for a possible monitoring spirit situation. Regardless what it is I am seeking help as I feel watched constantly. I am asking for prayers that whatever is causing chaos in my life leave immediately in the name of the Lord. I am asking that the Lord delivery me...
Replies
12
Views
223
My mind is full of tensions. I couldn't do anything progressively. There is darkness in front of me. I want to get my promotion soon. But there are problems. While I am approaching to get my salary arrears, a negative thing happened which prevents me from getting it on time. Those who intend to...
Replies
5
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom