2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me that if it be in God’s will for me that I may have relief from the pain from muscle spasms & nerve pain in my back for even 5 minutes, Lord help me if it be in your will for me, amen
Replies
2
Views
92
  • Locked
Need a good salaried respectable job and the required brilliance, intellect, health to perform the same. NEED THE JOB IMMEDIATELY FOR OUR LIVELIHOOD. DROWING IN DEBTS. Please pray for ###.
Replies
2
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear God, I pray for everyone who is in any kind of need, that their requests no matter what the size be granted, if it be your will for them, your humble servant, amen.
Replies
3
Views
101
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###'s health and ### to get good percentage in SSC boards
Replies
3
Views
138
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my sick mother. She has breast cancer and they can't do surgery her health is too poor. She had a stroke ### yrs ago and is bedridden. She's unable to sleep at night. She talks for hours to people to help her. Begging God to help her. Begging for her dead family members to help...
Replies
4
Views
105
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my sick mother. She has breast cancer and they can't do surgery her health is too poor. She had a stroke ### yrs ago and is bedridden. She's unable to sleep at night. She talks for hours to people to help her. Begging God to help her. Begging for her dead family members to help...
Replies
3
Views
134
  • Locked
Dear son of God Jesus, I pray to that it be in your plan for my life that you give me the strength to get through the day without falling asleep, and that your will for me this day be done, and that I do your will to the best of my earthly ability, your humble servant, amen.
Replies
3
Views
79
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for this new day and this new week, thank you for getting me through this last week, for all the blessings you have blessed me with, seen and unseen, I thank you for renewing my mind. Thank you for all my friends and family. I thank you for your word and...
Replies
3
Views
115
  • Locked
Prayer for new living arrangements: I pray that I can move out of my current living arrangements, as they are causing me great stress, hardships & unhappiness, I pray to you oh Lord that you help my boyfriend realize that I am in a very bad situation & that I need out of it very soon, I pray...
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
I would deeply appreciate prayer for my ### and for his ### too. For healing, salvation and good success. And for my ### to come home for his birthday from overseas (if this is God's will).
Replies
2
Views
112
Back
Top Bottom