For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
Dear God, I pray for everyone who is in any kind of need, that their requests no matter what the size be granted, if it be your will for them, your humble servant, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I thank you once again for everything you have offered in my life and at this moment I want to thank everyone for their prayer. The Lord heard and answered my prayers and I got what I prayed for that is I got the job which I wanted and received my offer letter. Thank you. Amen
Replies
8
Views
138
O GOD SAVE ME, O GOD SAVE US, O GOD SAVE EVERYONE, O GOD SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CREATED,AMEN
Replies
13
Views
147
Prayer for Psalm 84:12 "Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!" Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord: our prayer: How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...
Replies
9
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom