My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Faithful Servant
I would deeply appreciate prayer for my ### and for his ### too. For healing, salvation and good success. And for my ### to come home for his birthday from overseas (if this is God's will).
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

he i overseas. please pray for his heart valve to be healed and emotional and dental miracles. please pray his son be healed as well and his family salvation for him and his family. a wonderful and miracle-filled birthday long health, happy life, protection, and deliverance from all evil. Lord...
Replies
9
Views
202
My dad ### not doing good. He had surgery; his blood pressure, too low; help get better. I hope my birthday doesn’t get ruined. It not good last year. Also hope to use new medical scooter or wheelchair for ### for event.
Replies
10
Views
262
Hi everyone, please pray for me, I have just begun my year 11 at a new school, I spent years praying to be accepted too, I told God that if I got in I would send in a testimony to NSPPD but I still haven't, I keep making excuses and now I have had my first three tests and have gotten...
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom