2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have two prayer requests. First, I need a sponsor for my studies before June. He should be willing to sponsor me with his own will and purity. Secondly, I love a guy; he loves me too. But due to some of his family issues, he is unable to take a step for me. I care for him a lot. His...
Replies
3
Views
136
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
Prase the Lord our God! My friend ### finely called me after weeks of not hearing from him, thank you God for making that happen, although ###’s cell phone is broken, prase the Lord it was in His will that ### found a way to contact thank you God! Hope ###’s cell phone can get fixed or that...
Replies
3
Views
103
  • Locked
praise God for prayer request.com. Please pray I feel good as I have a trip coming up on Friday and a big weekend. Pray for great health. Pray I have lots of energy and I get through my work week real fast and easy, and that my days go well at work and my life be filled with great joy and...
Replies
4
Views
154
  • Locked
Please will you pray for ###, the wife of a friend of mine who has been rushed into hospital this morning with breathing problems. I pray that God will touch in that hospital bed. Amen
Replies
6
Views
129
L
  • Locked
Lord I'm praying that my kids stop drinking so much. I've asked them not to drink so much; they always tell me I'm not. They won't and they do. I think my daughter has a drinking problem; she always drinks way too much, maybe because she's sad, and my son too. I pray they stop and that they find...
2
Replies
11
Views
157
J
  • Locked
My younger brother ### ### is jobless since 2011 Dec and he is suffering much. He is prayerful and faithful. Please pray for him for the mercy of God.
Replies
6
Views
197
  • Locked
Heavely Father the road that I'm walking thru is so dark and rough I'm so lost I can't find my way. My family and I have been wishing and praying only for direction in life and stability. Our life is so complicated having no direction in life we cannot plan our future. I'm a mother of 2 and have...
Replies
5
Views
150
  • Locked
please pray 4 ### now days feeling tense, tried alone hopeless. feeling like God not listening ### prayer. sometimes feel very bad not understand what to do. Please pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
147
G
  • Locked
My fiancee has now requested a break saying that she still loves me and wants to marry me. I am trusting that God is influencing our relationship. Please pray that I would have patience and strengthened faith in this time. Pray that my fiance would draw to the Lord.
Replies
6
Views
220
Back
Top Bottom