2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
### and I have been chatting but now he seems to be getting cold feet about meeting and pursuing a relationship. I pray that whatever is meant to happen with us, we can at least meet and get to know each other as soon as possible in person and decide on the next step to be taken together. I pray...
Replies
3
Views
154
  • Locked
Lord guide me to do what is right according to your will, let me see your glory oh God & have deeper understanding of you & your plan for me & my life, help me know your plan for me, what I am to do to live your will Lord, bless me with your graces amen
Replies
3
Views
90
  • Locked
Tomorrow I have another MRI on my brain. Please pray for me, ###, that there will not be any tumors. They have found 1 small tumor here & plan to do surgery/procedure on Tuesday to radiate this cancer cell on my brain. We pray in Jesus Holy Name that this tumor is gone and there will be no more...
Replies
5
Views
165
  • Locked
Help us, Lord everything seems to be spinning out of control, and there is no help in sight but you. Gratefully, we know that putting our trust in you is the most productive thing we can do, for when we are not in control anymore you still are. We place all that is happening right now in your...
Replies
3
Views
194
  • Locked
Dear God, uphold those who are being tempted in any way today, especially those who may want to end their lives. Show them that while there is life there is hope, that change is the only constant and that change for the better is very likely. May they find joy in just one moment at a time. And...
Replies
5
Views
212
  • Locked
Dear God I Pray for my friend who is suffering in his life..I hurted him and spoke rudely..I pray that he recover and come back to life..I pray he get all the happiness..I pray that he should not fall for any evil thoughts and lord please keep him safe in your hands..I pray that lord be guard...
Replies
5
Views
118
L
  • Locked
Please Lord bless them. It's a true testament to you to go out of their way to offer me help and advice and give me support. They deserve your blessing.
Replies
3
Views
113
L
  • Locked
I posted a prayer request for my family and I didn't get my wish. My ex decided to marry the woman he left me for. I'm praying for healing and for new love. I pray for custody of my daughter and I pray that there will be an end to my struggles. I can't handle anymore misery. I just can't do it...
Replies
7
Views
312
B
  • Locked
I am coming to the Lord with hopes of healing my gynecological problems so I can have a baby. It is possible to be fixed with surgery, however it is very expensive and I don't have the money. God is the great healer so I am putting this in His mighty hands. I have witnessed miracles of healing...
Replies
4
Views
100
  • Locked
God please let my boyfriend (###) & I see each other soon even if just for a little while, Lord if it be your will let it happen, Lord help & bless me, amen
Replies
3
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom