2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
Hi, thank you for reading my request. I am so desperate to conceive a baby as soon as possible...me and my fiance both have medical issues that make conception difficult, so my only option is to turn to God and prayer to make this happen. I know in my heart that nothing is impossible, so I need...
Replies
5
Views
81
C
  • Locked
I have lost my EBT card. My mother has sent me some money for gas, for my friend's car. And if I can't find her EBT card, then I won't have the money to help her get to her obgyn appointment. And I really feel in my heart that life is not about having babies. It's about people having control...
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
prem ### is addicted alcohol kindly pray for ### dat he might be saved by lord JESUS. thanxs.
Replies
4
Views
139
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please I would like to be able to concentrate. I have been having all those negative thoughts and sadness. I am so weak Lord, I really need your help and guidance. Save me Lord, and please do not allow temptations to be around me - I am so weak. Lord, Please help me to stay close to...
Replies
5
Views
119
  • Locked
please pray that God gives me the courage to talk about serious issues to my therapist tomorrow and on Friday because I am very afraid to talk about my real problem and I don't know how to talk about it or what to say and I need that God guides me for that
Replies
7
Views
126
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
95
  • Locked
Lord if it be your will for me please make me free of the chronic pain & headaches I have been suffering from, I am your Lord do with me what you will & let your will be done in me Lord amen
Replies
5
Views
172
  • Locked
I need guidance, my spouse has not been home since Friday nor spoken to me since then. He gambled away all the money that we had and now I have no money until tomorrow. I have basically prayed and have allowed him back into our home time after time as he will say he wants to do right and stop...
Replies
8
Views
221
  • Locked
I texted ### to meet in person. please pray that he replies affirmatively and positively. We live in the same city and if we don't meet up soon life will always get in the way, he keeps saying he wants to hang out with me. So please please pray that this miracle happens and we get to hang out in...
Replies
3
Views
98
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have two prayer requests. First, I need a sponsor for my studies before June. He should be willing to sponsor me with his own will and purity. Secondly, I love a guy; he loves me too. But due to some of his family issues, he is unable to take a step for me. I care for him a lot. His...
Replies
4
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom