I Lost My ### Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter chrispeace9
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrispeace9

Guest
I have lost my EBT card. My mother has sent me some money for gas, for my friend's car. And if I can't find her EBT card, then I won't have the money to help her get to her obgyn appointment. And I really feel in my heart that life is not about having babies. It's about people having control over their own lives. People should choose to have kids from who they want to have from. It's very abusive for all the time my tube and put thing woman body. I've been abused my whole life, so let ### have control over her own life who gets pregnant.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. I need prayer for my lost cat, ###. Me and my husband don’t have kids. Our pets are our kids. I accidentally left the door unlocked, the wind blew it open and ### got out. I have forgiven myself, forgiven the door for opening, forgiven the wind for blowing. Me and my husband need...
Replies
8
Views
340
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
151
They went missing and i dont know if someone stole them but make them confess
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom