Sponsership, Realationship And Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmayne

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, I have two prayer requests. First, I need a sponsor for my studies before June. He should be willing to sponsor me with his own will and purity. Secondly, I love a guy; he loves me too. But due to some of his family issues, he is unable to take a step for me. I care for him a lot. His family wants him to get married somewhere else. He is bound, tense, and confused. I want you to pray that God may solve this issue of marriage, so that in his or in the girl's family, no one gets hurt. I want him to be my future husband. I will be sincere and faithful to him until I R.I.P. And for the girl, I want her to get married somewhere else, and her husband would love her a lot and should treat her as her queen. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
My parents had a terrible marriage. This is not news, since their divorce is public record. But recently, I’ve been contemplating once again the example I grew up with. Let’s just say they didn’t set me up well to address issues in my own marriage. You can probably relate. Some of you had...
Replies
0
Views
154
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have two prayer requests. First, I need a sponsor for my studies before June. He should be willing to sponsor me with his own will and purity. Secondly, I love a guy; he loves me too. But due to some of his family issues, he is unable to take a step for me. I care for him a lot. His...
Replies
3
Views
136
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I have two prayer requests. First, I need a sponsor for my studies before June. He should be willing to sponsor me with his own will and purity. Secondly, I love a guy; he loves me too. But due to some of his family issues, he is unable to take a step for me. I care for him a lot. His...
Replies
7
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom