Sponsership, Relationship And Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmayne

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord, I have two prayer requests. First, I need a sponsor for my studies before June. He should be willing to sponsor me with his own will and purity. Secondly, I love a guy; he loves me too. But due to some of his family issues, he is unable to take a step for me. I care for him a lot. His family wants him to get married somewhere else. He is bound, tense, and confused. I want you to pray that God may solve this issue of marriage, so that in his or in the girl's family, no one gets hurt. I want him to be my future husband. I will be sincere and faithful to him until I R.I.P. And for the girl, I want her to get married somewhere else, and her husband would love her a lot and should treat her as her queen. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May you find Comfort in Loss

Show me the path to comfort, the way to acceptance,

loss has visited my life, and I have been devastated,

my hopes and beliefs have been challenged

sadness waits for me at every turn.

May I see beyond the pain, beyond loss,

moving beyond the sadness that now engulfs me,

I am beginning to heal and accept that the loss is real.

Bless my spirit with hope and understanding,

help me to know that all lives contain sorrow,

accepting that my life is blessed, even in loss.

Comfort comes to me now, as I begin to accept,

time is beginning to heal me, slowly and gently,

a soft smile is preparing to cross my lips.

Bless me now, as I accept, grieve, and heal.
 
dear lord i pray that you hear this plea and answer this prayer in jesus name amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Romantic love, godly marriage for me. I am ###. Please pray for me to be protected from any evil, wrong decisions. Pray for patience and confidence that he is already here. Pray for faith—that I will walk in faith as though I already have my husband prepared for me before the foundation of the...
Replies
7
Views
186
Romantic relationship that will end up in godly lifelong partnership. Divine sweet beautiful purposeful prosperous harmonious healthy marriage. I.am ###. God remove everything that is blocking my marriage and bring everything that will make this marriage happen as fast as it can happen and...
Replies
7
Views
154
pray for me i have a girlfriend ### i love her so much i want to marry her please help me in your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
363
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom