2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for ### and ###'s health issues. Please pray for ###'s board exams to get good marks.
Replies
3
Views
68
  • Locked
Lord, I come in the name of Jesus asking that You to make a way in this wilderness of healing and restoration for ### and I in our marriage. Lord, that Your grace is sufficient to carry us through difficult times, Your power is made perfect in our weaknesses and the power of Christ is in us. 2...
Replies
3
Views
94
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Help me to be hard working. please help me. I do not want to waste my morning or day. You have created me Lord with your gifts of ability, and I want to use my ability and work hard to glorify you. I want to do well by working hard Lord, please help me to concentrate. Amen!! Thank...
Replies
5
Views
126
  • Locked
Dear family in Christ, Please pray for my husband ###, and my daughter and myself. He is highly educated however whenever he applies for a job, doors close in his face. This happens all over the world. A while ago the Lord gave us the message that we need to be in the USA, please pray for a...
Replies
3
Views
176
C
  • Locked
Hi, my name's ###. recently, I made a dumb decision of having unprotected sex. I'm only ###, I'm still a kid myself, I can't raise one the right way, yet. I just ask you all to pray that she is NOT pregnant. thank you all.
Replies
3
Views
130
  • Locked
Praise the Lord! I need the Holy Spirit's protection from the forces that try to pull me back from reaching to my highest heights of anointing that He has given me. I also need that we pray together on our commitment to reading and understanding the Lord's Word.
Replies
4
Views
134
  • Locked
Hi its me again, Brother and Sisters I ask for you to pray for me. I'm extremely lonely for human love and companionship. I ask you to pray for God to send me a mate to love and spend the rest of my life with. I also ask you to pray for God to fight and end mine and ###'s situation. thanks...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I humbly come before You today and thank You for saving us from distress when we call out in trouble and thank You for being there for us when things are good in our lives. We love you Dear God; we seek and require You earnestly. Thank You Lord, for your kindness...
Replies
2
Views
156
  • Locked
Lord I want to lift up all the prayer warriors on this site I ask that You bless each and every one of them today please guide and protect us and send Your angels of peace and comfort to us all thank You for loving us in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
Replies
3
Views
114
D
  • Locked
please pray for ### to keep his job.
Replies
4
Views
143
Back
Top Bottom