Praise the Lord! I need the Holy Spirit's protection from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonpeter38

Disciple of Prayer
Praise the Lord! I need the Holy Spirit's protection from the forces that try to pull me back from reaching to my highest heights of anointing that He has given me. I also need that we pray together on our commitment to reading and understanding the Lord's Word.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🕊️Bless Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Holy Spirit's Work to Turn to "Attitude or Wisdom of the Just," Lk 1:17... 🙏Thanks for The Times of Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Really Need Agreement on Helping Monitor the Phone Visits...
Replies
12
Views
180
🕊️Thanks for Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14; Really Need Agreement on Helping Monitor the Phone Visits (Video), the set hours so I'm not waiting for hours by the phone unable to accomplish tasks, and that she;'d be concerned out of love for the child, not the money...
Replies
9
Views
133
🙏Thank You for The Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom