2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Lord am remaining with about ### days for me to pay my exams, I believe you are the Lord who make a way were there is no way. I know you will provide for me. Amen
Replies
4
Views
91
  • Locked
Please pray for my physical and emotional health. I am overweight and nearly diabetic. I cannot stop binge eating. I know that I am eating because I am in so much emotional pain about my marriage, my work, and my overall situation. I have suicidal thoughts, even though I would never do...
Replies
8
Views
132
  • Locked
Kindly pray for me to get God's grace for stay away from all addictions.
Replies
7
Views
123
S
  • Locked
Thank you God, I pray because you help in my research for finding a cure for SMA. I have the right thoughts and do the right things to do this. My paper on MO is accepted now. I do exceptional researches for serving the humanity better.
Replies
6
Views
109
R
  • Locked
I pray today that the LORD will see to it that I get financially stable. And get to see a Doctor and help me with my pain.
Replies
6
Views
163
  • Locked
today i went to ### church ( ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and again ###). i requested all of them to help my dad to find a good spouse for me. please pray for me that this should happen soon am eagerly waiting to see my partner.
Replies
5
Views
179
  • Locked
Please pray for my marriage. It is so fragile right now and my husband seems to be giving up hope. He is angry at me and sees things so differently than I do. He seems disgusted by me. I am not well now. My depression and issues with work have interfered. But I pray that God's presence is...
Replies
8
Views
139
  • Locked
Please pray that everything goes well in school and especially with my loans for next semester may I still be able to deal with the financial situation that I am given this year. In Jesus name, amen.
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Please get ### to contact me. I miss him so much. We were both angry and reacted without thinking and now we are separated. He is a good man and he cared in his way but he never showed me. And now there is no way for me to talk to him. Please please get him to contact me, take away all the...
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
God, I'm tired of hurting, crying, and missing the love of my life. I just want him back in my life; I feel so incomplete without him. My heart aches for him. We both miss each other, but something is in the way that's keeping him from opening up to me. I can't take this pain of heartbreak. God...
Replies
5
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom