2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

I
  • Locked
My names ###. please prays for future. my spiritual need. I want good prayer life, bible reading life holy life. And pray for my marriage and job, I have family problem with court case to be withdraw. Please pray thank you.() today is my birthday ### please pray for me.)
Replies
6
Views
116
  • Locked
I ask God to forgive me because sometimes I don’t find the right words in my interactions with people when I talk to them and I am afraid to have hurt ### people, I need God’s guidance and forgiveness in my relationships amen
Replies
6
Views
123
  • Locked
I pray for you and for the Lord to intervene in ###'s life that he shows him salvation for the love of his family! Let the past be forgotten and a new birth arrive in ###, Lord. So many of us have lived in the past and that is where we fall as that is where Satan attacks us! Lord, wipe the past...
Replies
5
Views
99
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me, my medical condition is coming under control!!
Replies
5
Views
121
S
  • Locked
Please pray for the healing of my children. They are in need of healing of mind, body and spirit. Please pray for me as well because I am tired and have been waiting a long time. Thank You ###
Replies
5
Views
90
M
  • Locked
I have been struggling with finding the right church that will accept my sexuality and lifestyle while fulfilling my spiritual needs. When I think I have found one, I am either shunned because of choices, feel like an outsider, or am not spiritually satisfied. I ask that you pray for me to find...
Replies
4
Views
196
  • Locked
Pray for my husband that has cancer that GOD's hand might touch his body and when he goes back ### that they will not find anything. Pray for my son-in-law's job that he will not loss his job. Pray for me that I might grow closer to the LORD each and ever day.
Replies
5
Views
214
  • Locked
I ask everyone to pray that my attorney will have a different outlook on my case and God will touch all that are involved. Continue to pray that no jail time will come of this and pray that God will allow me to remain with my family. I thank each and everyone for praying. God bless.
Replies
4
Views
105
M
  • Locked
i need a prayer for God bless me with a loan for a truck for a special man. my boyfriend is a single dad of ### kids. everything he gets he gives his kids and his car is falling apart and he is a good man and does anything he can for anybody. he gives to the church, please pray that i can get...
Replies
5
Views
247
T
  • Locked
we would like to pray for ### ### That God may heal and help her.
Replies
4
Views
102
Back
Top Bottom