2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I was persecuted by a large group of individuals who could not watch the great work I was doing for people with disabilities. They have cost me my business, a means of caring and providing for my family, my name and reputation. I have lost it all, and trying to use the teachings in the book of...
Replies
7
Views
229
  • Locked
Father, I thank you that I have had a good day today, and I have felt myself. In the last few months, I have been very up....and.......down..... Father, I want to pray, that the days of me feeling and going up and down to the extent I have been is over, I pray that from this day forward, and...
Replies
4
Views
111
  • Locked
Lord I pray for my Husband ###! I lift him up to you in Jesus name! I pray healing for his soul, spirit and mind! I acknowledge I cannot change him and I cannot worry I give you full control! He wants to turn away from the things of God he wants a divorce! For ten years of our marriage he has...
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
Please pray that God's would touch ###'s heart and change his mind so that he will give our marriage a second chance. This time with God as our foundation and Leader. In Jesus' Name Amen ###
Replies
6
Views
111
  • Locked
Please pray for me for the presence of the Holy Spirit. I need the presence of God, and I need to hear his voice and figure out what he wants me to do. I know all things are possible with faith. I need to find a way to make a living. I am currently a stay at home Mom. I do have experience and...
Replies
4
Views
109
I
  • Locked
I pray to attract a life partner very soon & to marry within ### month Amen
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
tomorrow we will speak with our dean, please lord touch her heart to soften it and make her let us take our exams, please touch her heart o lord. for i believe that you will and everything will go smoothly tomorrow. please pray for me also in my studies for the upcoming exam. i know i will be...
Replies
5
Views
156
  • Locked
Pray for clarity and confirmation for ###...also for his salvation...he's so close and ###'s rearing his ugly head and trying to destroy. Let there be no confusion but that he is able to see through God's eyes. Deliverance for ### and a mighty move of the Spirit of God and...
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
please pray for my family for finances today and this week for groceries and gas money. We have ### kids and need some help to come. God bless.
Replies
6
Views
95
  • Locked
dear, God please be with me, we're ### now, through text but I believe it's a start. I am keeping You first and trusting in You.
Replies
4
Views
89
Back
Top Bottom