Husband To Be...###

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmunahJanice

Prayer Partner
Pray for clarity and confirmation for ###...also for his salvation...he's so close and ###'s rearing his ugly head and trying to destroy. Let there be no confusion but that he is able to see through God's eyes. Deliverance for ### and a mighty move of the Spirit of God and healing...physical...mental...spiritual!

Give him hope...meaning of true love...security...joy...deprogram him...and heal our past and anoint our present future so we can serve the Lord together and be the parents and grandparents God wants us to be!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I met this guy and I instantly felt a magnitude connection with him. Although he is currently in a relationship. I truly feel that he is the one for me. I’ve never felt this way about someone. He makes me want to get closer to God, I’ve been praying more. I fasted with him. Although this is his...
Replies
12
Views
263
Lor dplease forgive mey sins. I would like to have a Christian husband for myself as your choosing. I ask that my true one-flesh husband come into my life soon. I pray the appointed time is soon. I pray my true one-flesh husband is not ### because I don't think we can communicate. I would feel...
Replies
5
Views
108
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom