2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

I
  • Locked
Thank you Lord, my friend and I are now talking again and we have hit it off like there was no silence between us. May you please keep our friendship strong and may we both benefit and learn from our friendship. May it grow and last a lifetime if it is your will Lord. Thank you for your prayers...
Replies
2
Views
86
L
  • Locked
we our trying to do more work on the legal stuff. please pray that we make it through.
Replies
4
Views
120
D
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MOTHER ### ### SICK DIABETIC HEART LUNG TROUBLE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT SORE ON HER LEG HURTING HER CONFUSE SOMETIMES IN HER MIND I AM ASKING FOR MERCY PLEASE PRAY FOR HER WANT EAT AND LOSING WEIGHT HER NAME IS ### ###
Replies
9
Views
259
  • Locked
I am still very sad, my ### are falsely accusing me of something I am not doing, I do not know how to defend myself against them without making the situation worse. Please pray with me for a miraculous delivery from the hands of my ###. AMEN
Replies
5
Views
169
  • Locked
I am in situation and I need some prayers that it will all work out and that my fears will remain unfounded,
Replies
5
Views
122
B
  • Locked
I pray God give me the grace to say no to sin.
Replies
7
Views
138
  • Locked
Pray that the fibroids be removed in Jesus' name.
Replies
5
Views
492
  • Locked
Lord's Prayer Father in Heaven, May Your Reputation and ### be Improved by Your People, Spread The Kingdom of Your Son, Jesus, through the Message of The Cross, Resurrection and Second Coming as Judge of all People, May the Activity of God on the Planet be Carried out According to Your Will...
Replies
5
Views
117
  • Locked
I ask everyone to pray for God to give me peace and joy in my life. I'm depressed, and this isn't just because of the situation that I'm in with ###. I've never really had peace and joy. Thanks for praying for me, ###
Replies
7
Views
241
H
  • Locked
Please, hear my cry! Please keep my ###'s job from being jeopardized at all! Please let this situation be resolved with letters of apology and allow us to live again without fear! Please remove the evil that seems to surround! Release my self and my family from whatever these evil forces are...
Replies
7
Views
127
Back
Top Bottom