PLEASE PRAY FOR ### ### SICK DIABETIC HEART ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DOT
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DOT

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR MOTHER ### ### SICK DIABETIC HEART LUNG TROUBLE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT SORE ON HER LEG HURTING HER CONFUSE SOMETIMES IN HER MIND I AM ASKING FOR MERCY PLEASE PRAY FOR HER WANT EAT AND LOSING WEIGHT HER NAME IS ### ###
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I know the hurt and the pain that this family is going through watching their dear Mother in such pain and sickness Father I just ask that you wrap your loving arms around them and give them strength to take one moment at a time. I ask for your healing hands on her and let her feel your mighty touch in Jesus name Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Good Morning ......i pray that God stretch his healing hand upon your mother. I know how it feels to have your parents sick, but put your trust and faith to God. God bless, and stay in prayer.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to get a prayer chain going for my daughter; she has cancer, an autoimmune disease, and is borderline diabetic. She has hypertension and high blood pressure; she's only 33 years old. Her name is ###. Plus, she has a thyroid disease; we need lots of prayers. I have faith in God; he works...
Replies
9
Views
414
Please pray for my sick daughter ### (###), who has type 1 diabetes, and that Jesus will heal her body and her mind, so she is no longer diabetic. Amen
Replies
6
Views
440
Please pray for ### am diabetic and bind by debts
Replies
6
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom