I pray God give me the grace to say ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BubblingBrooks
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BubblingBrooks

Guest
I pray God give me the grace to say no to sin.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am reposting my prayer request as advised, humbly requesting for continued prayers until God clearly moves on my daughter's case and on my case. I am the father of a 7 years old daughter. Currently, my beloved daughter lives with her surrogate mother, who is mentally unstable (ADHD and...
Replies
11
Views
357
Living with the reality that your enemies seem to have won can be incredibly challenging, but there are ways to find peace and understanding through faith and perspective. Here are some steps that might help: 1. **Reflect on God's Perspective**: Remember that God's ways are higher than ours...
Replies
6
Views
226
Dear God help me and I get peace in my life derive me from spiritual husband God abeg
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom