2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Pray for Peace and Prosperity until received changes.
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
My friends ### and ### start today the work at ### church. Lord bless them with success and the increase of the church for Your glory.
Replies
4
Views
91
  • Locked
My daughter has accepted Jesus recently and is very vulnerable. She has been doing everything to change, to hold her marriage together. She takes medicine for depression, for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and some other issues. On the last days she has been crying no stop without even being...
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Locked
Father God, I pray for me and my husband ###. I pray that any assignments of the enemy be voided in the mighty name of Jesus. For he knows power lies in our togetherness. I rebuke every attack of the enemy that is assigned to me or my love ones in the mighty name of Jesus. In Jesus name I pray...
Replies
7
Views
146
  • Locked
please pray that I can be able to forget my ex boyfriend ### at last, because I feel there is still an invisible link between us that is not broken yet and that don't allow me to forget the past and go ahead and find someone else, normally I'm able to forget men more easily but it's been months now
Replies
4
Views
376
I
  • Locked
Praise: God is totally working on ### and I. I am learning to let go and ### and I are both having major spiritual warfare but God is using it to draw us closer to him!!! Please pray for protection and that each of us look to God so he can draw us closer!!! Amen!!!
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
Please keep praying for my healing from depression and other health issues. I thank the Lord for getting me through another day. Without the Lord's help, I can do nothing. It is so difficult dealing with some issues in my life and doing it the Lord's way. Thank you, Lord.
Replies
7
Views
115
C
  • Locked
Hi Please pray for me and my family. ### want to separate from me. They pressurized me to accept for separation. My parents are very old and we are not capable for confronting in-laws to save relationship. Finally I accepted for separation by keeping in mind of my parents. I am in very...
Replies
6
Views
160
  • Locked
I pray our merciful Father in all his wisdom will set aside the past words and anger we've sewn. That we may find comfort and support in each other. Let God's love once again be our bond. Pray the closer he draws us to him. The closer we become for His glory.
Replies
5
Views
96
  • Locked
I have had such a hard life. Nothing I do works out. I was abused when I was little, then I was in a tragic accident that left me blind in one eye and teased by other kids, later in life I fell in love with someone that didn't love me and got pregnant, gave the baby up for adoption, then turned...
Replies
12
Views
222
Back
Top Bottom