2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

A
  • Locked
Please pray that they find no cancer in this test result on my ### that they done on Friday. They said we would probably find out the results either tomorrow or the next day.
2
Replies
10
Views
228
  • Locked
pray for ### she over comes cancer all over he body.
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
we need co-worker moved to another job far away and new mgmt and favor for me for new job soon and I'm praying for a nice ### in my life to date.
Replies
5
Views
86
  • Locked
I am still seeking to find another job that has health insurance benefits. Please continue to pray for this along with me. Thank you so much and God bless you all.
Replies
9
Views
155
  • Locked
we seen each other today had a nice convo, and he said he is willing to get back with me and work things out and he said he still loves me and miss me... and will think about it. i hope he really think about it. and soon ill get a phone call or a text from him, but when i left i prayed and cried...
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
I pray for God to use us to his Glory. He is moving and working in our lives. Teach us as your blessings come to us to glorify you and praise. Let those in need be blessed as our lives are a witness to your will and not our own. That God is Love
Replies
7
Views
81
C
  • Locked
Please pray for me that the father of my child and I will be reunited. I don't want to do this all alone. We are 3 hours apart from each other and if everything works out he should be able to come home with me this weekend. I'm very alone...I've felt depressed and I need him here with me. I'm 7...
Replies
7
Views
178
  • Locked
Father, I am sorry I changed my mind on this arrangement to do a talk on Bereavement at this networking/presentation in March. After I had a meeting with ###, I felt uneasy, so I have told her I am withdrawing. I am sorry if I upset and offended her, and I am sorry if I offended you, and...
Replies
5
Views
142
L
  • Locked
Today a long time family friend lost her ### year old daughter due to complications of the flu, prayers needs for her family please and thank you.
Replies
6
Views
222
C
  • Locked
I am ### and pregnant. I'm ### months, I lived with my boyfriend for a few months until his family got evicted. His family had to live in a hotel; they called my parents who live ### hours away to come get me. My boyfriend couldn't come with me because my parents are living in a ### bedroom...
Replies
8
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom