2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for the swift healing of ### herniated lumbar disc that is causing him so much pain and suffering, I know God is healing him and is taking away his pain and suffering and restoring him to health, he will be able to get out of bed and continue working and living without this...
Replies
6
Views
132
  • Locked
Please pray for my cousin. She is given herself to the enemy. She doesn't like Christianity, lies, accuses, criticizes, and makes my life hell. Please, pray that I find a way out of here. I desperately need to get out of here.
Replies
6
Views
86
A
  • Locked
Please pray for a job for our son...a job that will bless him with the "desires of his heart", provision and insurance. Praise God for HIS faithfulness!!!
Replies
6
Views
65
  • Locked
please pray that my child is placed in a home where she is safe and loved, that God will hear my prayers and help my children, that she is not hurt in any way, no more abuse, thank you
Replies
3
Views
59
  • Locked
My name is ### and I have been dealing with a legal issue for well over a year now. I have a court date coming up on the 25th of this month. Please pray that God will resolve this situation and allow me to remain with my family (### and 2 kids). Also, pray for our finances and for my son that...
Replies
9
Views
261
brian
B
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord - Father of all creation - I come to You humbly and with gratitude for all you have blessed me with. I come to you with a heavy and anxious heart. I desperately want ### to come home this week. And I want our love to grow and strengthen. For our love is from you, and it is honored and...
Replies
5
Views
88
  • Locked
Father God, I claim Exekial 36:26 for the salvation of my husband. I found that he has an extra-marital affair and they are living together for ### yrs now. I ask for wisdom as to how to respond to this pain that I am suffering now. Allow me to know my mission and purpose for this pain and trial...
Replies
12
Views
179
  • Locked
Father God, as my family starts this upcoming week hold us close and keep us safe. Please give us the strength to overcome the obstacles known and unknown as we move forward. Please bless us and bring good fortune and healing. Help us to keep our family together and to provide for our children...
Replies
8
Views
141
  • Locked
Dear God, I see a lot of requests today for help with their problems. I know that You will do what's best for them, and hope that they trust You!
Replies
6
Views
98
J
  • Locked
I need for ALL Christians to pray for ### who is my ex-boyfriend. He has been suffering with alcohol and he isn't saved. I need to have God's Help to walk away from him as I can't save him anymore from his addiction. I have given him too many chances and he refuses to try his best to be a...
Replies
5
Views
98
Back
Top Bottom