Please pray for a job for our ###...a job...

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlwaysinJesus
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AlwaysinJesus

Guest
Please pray for a job for our son...a job that will bless him with the "desires of his heart", provision and insurance. Praise God for HIS faithfulness!!!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My college is laying off more people. Please pray that the Lord will protect my job. Please also pray for my daughter to find a job. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
141
And he’s super depressed with all the bills piling up, please pray for him so he gets a job asap, please pray so God sends his angels his way so he finds a job asap, in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
12
Views
146
I am waiting to hear back from a job I recently had a 2nd interview with. I'm struggling in life and this is the opportunity I need . Please pray for me I will be hired .
Replies
11
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom