2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I'm still praying for the restoration of my marriage. We just had our 20th wedding anniversary on ###/### but two days later, she filed a TPO against me stating that I was 'stalking' her by my excessive calling and emailing expressing my love and desire for her. Our court date is ###/###. Even...
Replies
7
Views
120
J
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for ### that the charges against him are dropped in a speedy fashion so that he can go into rehab and continue to turn his life around.
Replies
3
Views
87
V
  • Locked
Dear God, Please make sure my son ### with me forever.....don't let anybody separate him from me.....even one minute....please bless me that we would win this child custody case at court...and end in my favour....I Love my son so much. Amin
Replies
3
Views
64
  • Locked
My ###'s selection for MBA in top institute.
Replies
4
Views
64
  • Locked
Marriage of my elder son
Replies
4
Views
110
P
  • Locked
Please Lord help us get better accommodation. I love working with the kids, but I just can't sleep in the same room as them. I'm a super light sleeper and they snore, and cough and wimper in their sleep. Give them all peace so they have peaceful nights' sleep. Find us a room which can be our...
Replies
5
Views
182
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband, ###, as his faith is wavering as the devil is trying to intervene. He has cancer and will be getting a brain procedure on Tuesday and MRI tomorrow. Please pray that his anxiety will be relieved and his faith renewed. He loves the Lord but is scared so please pray for...
Replies
5
Views
190
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for ### and ###. They need to know the Lord Jesus. May God sensitive hearts to accept Jesus as their savior.
Replies
7
Views
94
  • Locked
I am still hoping my wife comes back; it's been a year. I miss her badly. Her name is ### ###.
Replies
6
Views
78
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom