2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
Hopefully, this site will work and bring enough food, clothes and peace for the unlucky people. Please God and Angel on the heaven bless us.
Replies
5
Views
118
S
  • Locked
This is ###, I was pulled out from my Job, due to some wicked jealous people. I pray God to Honor me in my same Old Job & expecting Invitation call from my Boss to re-join. Zephenia 3:19 God gives Honour in the place of shame, Joy in the place of sorrow. Please please please pray for me… My...
Replies
3
Views
141
D
  • Locked
I really don't know when God gives up putting me on trial. My patience is fading and I am down and down...
Replies
4
Views
91
L
  • Locked
need healing sleep disorder healing for my ### my ### my ### circulation salvation for ### and ### need a miracle for ### and healing in my ###
Replies
5
Views
182
  • Locked
Please pray for my family & me in the name of God, that my family will realize the I am NOT the R word (retarded) & that they will come to realize by some miracle of yours Lord that what they were told 24 years ago about me is wrong & very very out dated & that my family comes to the light & the...
Replies
3
Views
74
R
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I feel disconnected from God in the past few days. I feel that an evil has got over me and this evil is blocking me from God. I do not know what to do but pray. But that as well I can't do with an open heart. Just feels bad. Please pray that I am able to feel God's presence...
Replies
6
Views
90
  • Locked
Please pray for a resolution for some very troubling family relationships. I pray for God's wisdom and intervention in the matter. I pray that my heavenly father guides me in the right path to healing. Amen
Replies
3
Views
82
  • Locked
please continue to pray for me and my family. God is so good. Thanks for your prayers. Pray for me and ### to have a healthy relationship. Let us continue to walk in the paths of Christ and continue to follow His commands. Pray that I continue to do good in school and at work. I need strength...
Replies
5
Views
101
T
  • Locked
i request you all to pray for my exams that I and my friends pass all of them with good grades. also pray for my grand### he is very ill these days.
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
Everyday I come to this website and I have the same request which is for me and my ex to start back talking and getting along, furthermore reconcile. I believe that if I ask in faith he will give it to me. I'm ready for my breakthrough, I'm ready to receive my blessing, and testify and give God...
Replies
3
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom