I really don't know when God gives up putting ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dongkimtri
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dongkimtri

Guest
I really don't know when God gives up putting me on trial. My patience is fading and I am down and down...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I am so sorry for what you are going through and I know it's hard but you HAVE to hang on and hold on to God's promises!

You will always have trials in life, that's just how life is..... but if you turn to God in all your trials, He will bring you through it.... Satan will always attack its hardest when it knows that you are closer to your victory, a victory only God can bring! Lean on the Lord for strength to face all adversities, talk to Him and surrender everything in His hands. He will fight your battles, just surrender! Be a blessing to others, know that no matter what you are going through God has everything planned out in your favor! He is good all the time, His ways are above our ways, His thoughts are above our thoughts.... stop trying to figure things out or ask why, just pray and leave it at His feet. He is with you always, He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you.

Take care!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m sorry. I tried. I can’t do this anymore. I can’t live the rest of my life in abuse. I can’t go on with a life without my child. I can’t cope with a life where my abusers have taken everything from me. I can’t fight this battle alone, but I can’t keep begging for help and understanding from...
Replies
9
Views
478
I really don’t know what’s going on if you recall I was asking for prayer on how the rental company was doing me on a pipeline that they unclog where a rag was stuck in it. Well, I get an email today stating that they have not received my rent and I personally took it into the office Friday. It...
Replies
8
Views
450
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom