Please pray for a resolution for some very troubling ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelpop

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for a resolution for some very troubling family relationships. I pray for God's wisdom and intervention in the matter. I pray that my heavenly father guides me in the right path to healing.

Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help this very troubled person Lord when I said I was concerned for them since we don’t hardly hear from them anymore, what’s going on with them? And here comes the screaming and yelling can’t even have a calm peaceful chat with them before they just lose it. Like what is going on with...
Replies
8
Views
138
This is My Prayer Request Today. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Our God is a Great God his Mercy abounds forever. His Peace Transcends all understanding. Praise his great and mighty name. Thank him for granting me Peace in my family and with my Spouse this is still being tested due...
Replies
9
Views
433
Dearest Heavenly Father, I ask for supernatural & divine help with all of my paperwork today and i also ask for some very kind local friends & one special someone to spend time with I ask this all in Jesus's Name please knowing that you will provide for me & help me with all of this Thank-You...
Replies
11
Views
462
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom