2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for me to have strength, confidence and strong mind and character. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
86
D
  • Locked
MY PRAYER REQUEST IS FOR MY HUSBAND ###. ###, THE ACCIDENT HE HAD ON NOVEMBER THE 14TH OF LAST YEAR LEFT HIM PARALYZED AND UNABLE TO FEND FOR HIMSELF. I AM TRYING TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HIM, UNFORTUNATELY HE KEEPS DEVELOPING BEDSORES AND I STRUGGLE TO HEAL HIM BUT IT JUST...
Replies
6
Views
151
  • Locked
Lord please give me a good day. My father does not even have the mind to quit smoking. There is nothing that you don’t know about my family. My father is a sinner. Please forgive my father for damaging his body which is the temple of Holy Spirit. Please do not abandon my father. My father is not...
Replies
5
Views
131
S
  • Locked
Morning to all fellow members. I want to plead with you for your assistance in this desperate time of need. We are a family that have been rocked to our very core by terrible financial news. Furthermore, my father I believe has lost his mental faculties and is going out of his way to threaten...
Replies
7
Views
214
I
  • Locked
I heard a sermon today and not by accident. I have been praying to God to learn how to ask him for direction in every decision I make for my life. I clearly knew without a showdown of a doubt he answered me. The sermon was about “Ask God for Direction without Doubt.” There were six important...
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
Lord thank you for your love and guidance. Thank you for always being here for us and getting us through things. Lord help me to get closer to you everyday and to live by your will. Father bless all those in need lord. I love you amen
Replies
7
Views
155
T
  • Locked
Though I am successful and have everything I wanted in Life. still have shortage of Funds to make a decent living. All I wanted has come a very hard way.. Struggling every stage to make myself comfortable and achieve. I wish the passage was more smooth and if things had taken shape without...
Replies
5
Views
103
D
  • Locked
Name of God, I do willingly pray for all the ### people.
Replies
4
Views
78
C
  • Locked
My daughter and son-in-law are having serious marital problems. They have a one year old daughter and he has a 15 year old daughter from a previous relationship who lives with them. Both are Christians but could be a lot closer in their walk. Please please please agree with me in prayer for the...
Replies
8
Views
645
  • Locked
please pray for ###. I'm praying that everything works out and if it's meant to be it will be. I am praying that the Lord keeps his mind and keep us together and in peace. Thanks for praying for me
Replies
4
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom