please pray for ###. I'm praying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisha32

Prayer Warrior
please pray for ###. I'm praying that everything works out and if it's meant to be it will be. I am praying that the Lord keeps his mind and keep us together and in peace. Thanks for praying for me
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m praying that ### will approve the ### apartments asap and that God will bless me with the rest of my settlement money that has been held up of ### or at least ### will be returned to me in Jesus Name Amen. Thank you Jesus in advance.
Replies
8
Views
111
Nothing from Jesus or the holy spirit. I need to know if this man will be good for me down the road. I know marriage is a sacrifice and I’m willing to sacrifice for love. I just don’t know if he’s the one. If it’s a maybe it’s a no? I’m ### and don’t have many prospects. What do I do? I keep...
Replies
9
Views
353
I'm praying for all the families that have been affected by the mass shooting in ### MI. LORD GOD cover these families with your LOVE.
Replies
7
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom