Though I am successful and have everything I wanted ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tnarender
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tnarender

Guest
Though I am successful and have everything I wanted in Life. still have shortage of Funds to make a decent living. All I wanted has come a very hard way.. Struggling every stage to make myself comfortable and achieve. I wish the passage was more smooth and if things had taken shape without hurdles, I could have helped many more friends, relatives and all those unknown who are in trouble and in need..

With this I pray Lord Jesus, the God to help me with more Money, so that I can complete my responsibilities and Help whoever in need. I pray God to support me in being successful and without shortage of Money anytime.

Bless us all.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
He who does not take his cross, and follow after me, is not worthy of me.

Matt 10:38
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for swift overturn of a default judgement against my company. Our attorney demanded more money, (he used all of the retainer) he would need to withdrawal. He recommended that I represent myself, which I later found I could not since we a sole C corp. A default judgement of a large...
Replies
5
Views
276
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for success in a job, peace, and support for a family.
Replies
8
Views
421
Replies
7
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom