MY PRAYER REQUEST IS FOR MY HUSBAND ### J. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter DMARIRIVERA33
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DMARIRIVERA33

Guest
MY PRAYER REQUEST IS FOR MY HUSBAND ###. ###, THE ACCIDENT HE HAD ON NOVEMBER THE 14TH OF LAST YEAR LEFT HIM PARALYZED AND UNABLE TO FEND FOR HIMSELF. I AM TRYING TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF HIM, UNFORTUNATELY HE KEEPS DEVELOPING BEDSORES AND I STRUGGLE TO HEAL HIM BUT IT JUST GETS WORSE. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD GIVES HIM HIS ABILITY TO WALK AND HEAL AGAIN. PLEASE.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Our prayers are with you and ###. I can't imagine what you are going through. I ask the Lord for healing for your husband. I also ask for wisdom, healing, and strength for you. There is a long journey ahead for you both. God is with you, he will never leave your side. May He give you peace beyond our earthly understanding. And, again, HE IS WITH YOU. HE LOVES YOU. HE WILL BRING YOU THROUGH THIS. Praying for you tonight. God bless you, for a good woman is hard to find, more precious than rubies you are.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please help this couple in their difficult time please give them wisdom and understanding and courage in your name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
10
Views
228
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
115
Dear Lord, Tonight, as we prepare to sleep and rest, I come to You with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray that You send people who will help us in our current situation. Please touch their hearts so they may see and understand that we are in need, especially financially. Lord, You know that we...
Replies
8
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom