2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear Brethren, Please do continuously pray for my wife that she will stop having an affair. And that God will open her spiritual eyes, that she may see and accept in the presence of God that she committed sin. That she may come in the Lord and humble herself to God. Lord may you protect us from...
Replies
6
Views
138
  • Locked
Hey guys please keep praying for ### and I. I got to talk to her and we are talking again but as friends, but the thing is that the devil is trying to come between me and her by trying to put some one els in the picture. I pray that the Lord remove that guy out of the picture and reunite us and...
Replies
3
Views
109
  • Locked
Lord, plz take away the addiction ### has with women, open his eyes to his faults and how he hurts, ### and myself,..guide him to b the best man he can b for us. Father u can do all things, so I trust in u to stop his evil ways right now, I stand on yur word, in Jesus name,.Amen
Replies
3
Views
106
B
  • Locked
To remove the dark cloud that has embraced me since a young age. To have the entity that put it on me to limit my artistic talent and forward momentum, that of my children and myself.
Replies
3
Views
152
  • Locked
Papa God, You are my faithful Father who never fails me. Nothing is too hard for you my powerful God, the only One I have, the Creator of the universe, earth and sea. Nothing is too hard for you, Father. Bless my business and perform a miracle for me to win that cleaning services tender. Prosper...
Replies
3
Views
161
  • Locked
I have applied for a promotion that will move me from afternoon to days. I need to be with my kids. As of now, on afternoons, I put them to bed Monday night and don't get to see them till Saturday.
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
father i ask in Jesus name. Bless me in every area of my life spiritually,emotionally, financially,physically, mentally, be with me in every step i take guide me heal my heart all this in Jesus name i pray.Amen
Replies
3
Views
267
A
  • Locked
Dear Bro/Sis. I am into deep financial crisis and have run into huge depts. Please pray to the Lord our God for my deliverance from this situation as I don't know what to do?
Replies
4
Views
212
  • Locked
Dear My Lord, thank you for reminding me through Pastor ### that you never give up on me. I almost give up on taking faith in You because my prayers haven't been answered and I just can't go on any more. Everyday I think of ending my life and for the first time in my life the other day I've...
Replies
6
Views
243
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have tried so hard to be happy since my husband left 10 horrible months ago. But the pain never goes away. I have tried everything anyone has suggested and everything I can think of but my heart continues to break. I can't understand... most people in failed marriages at...
Replies
6
Views
116
Back
Top Bottom