Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefighter

Disciple of Prayer
I have applied for a promotion that will move me from afternoon to days. I need to be with my kids. As of now, on afternoons, I put them to bed Monday night and don't get to see them till Saturday.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank and bless you encourager. I have not yet received this promotion but, no one else has yet either. A good sign. Please continue to pray for my family that I get this promotion so I can spend time with my children.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need ur prayers for my daughter to get promotion.her seniors r making much trouble and over load duty and making obstacles to get promotion. She had curses also to remove curses also pray.
Replies
11
Views
167
God in ur son name Jesus Christ I need promotion work remove all blockages and please send me this promotion work, constantly paying guests cocktails going financially broke. Help me please.
Replies
9
Views
153
Please pray for my health as i have health issues alot. I get sick anytime. I went to many hospitals but doctor's always say that I don't have any sickness just immunity is not strong enough that's why i get sick they always tell me like that but i am becoming thinnier and thinnier day by day...
Replies
8
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom