2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. It is now 3 weeks since I've communicated with ###. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together &...
Replies
8
Views
141
  • Locked
My friend has a business where a woman was a partner for a while, she caused a lot of trouble in the business and she left. She has now come back and has said she is coming back to stay - she has beaten up my friend's son and she causes a lot of trouble. I ask you to please pray that this woman...
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
Please, Brethren pray for ###. ### want to get married this year by the special grace of God. ### know with God all things are possible and that why ### am looking unto Him because He can do all things. ### promise to share the testimony on this website if God can do it for ### this. in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
121
  • Locked
Dear Lord. here i come again. thank you for your love and thank you for your mercy and thank you for giving another opportunity to witness this very day. Thanks for everything my family, friend and loved ones. i truly appreciate your love towards everyone 1 of us. Lord! let this week be the week...
Replies
3
Views
157
  • Locked
Please prayer for my ###, He has gone for training at their head office (workplace) that God should please see him through, also God should unblock every barrier that is hindering my ###'s promotion this year and let us have testimonies as soon as possible. Please pray that God Almighty should...
Replies
3
Views
154
A
  • Locked
Pray for my brothers and my sisters that we may be one. Pray for families where the illness of a parent seems to be tearing the family apart. Pray for family unity worldwide which seems to be under attack worldwide.
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
Please pray for a good friend of mine in Christ who is going through many sexual temptations and perversions and having impure thoughts of another person. Pray that the Holy Spirit would guide her away from sin and let her be reminded that her body is a temple for the Holy Spirit, lest she reap...
Replies
4
Views
112
  • Locked
pls pray for ### to consive
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Father God, forgive me for allowing the cloud of worry and doubt to shadow my mind!!! I do know that I do not have a spirit of fear but a spirit of love, power and a sound mind!!! It is just sometimes so overwhelming!!!
Replies
6
Views
115
  • Locked
For healing of my ### and ###. To feel good completely. For my ###.
Replies
5
Views
102
Back
Top Bottom