2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please help. I need God right now. I don't know what to do. As many of you know, I've been trying to reconcile with my wife, whom we have been separated for 5 years. She doesn't want to reconcile, and our two kids pray that God would restore us. Nothing. I'm trying to do ###'s Marriage Fitness...
Replies
4
Views
159
  • Locked
Please, I'm asking that you pray for my ###. He is in a very dark place, on drugs and on the street. Our hearts are heavy with dispair for him. Please pray the Lord brings him back to his family, to heal him, and bring him back to trust in the Lord.
Replies
5
Views
105
  • Locked
Lord please save my country from any war.. terrorist have been spotted in a few area in our country...please forgive our sin, give us chance to repent Lord.. I believe you won't put us into destruction... we trust this prayer in Jesus name AMEN!
Replies
5
Views
256
  • Locked
I REQUEST PRAYER FOR GOD'S ANOINTING UPON MY LIFE, THE PRESENCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, WISDOM, INCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE, GOOD HEALTH, LONG LIFE AND GOD'S PROTECTION AND FAVOR FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY.
Replies
6
Views
762
G
  • Locked
please pray for ### too to be tall and increase ### confidence. and to remove ### scars all over ### body. thankyou :) Godbless. Your prayers guys, will make ### life change.
Replies
5
Views
92
  • Locked
Please pray that all of us are in good health and safe. Something nice has to happen. Bless both our jobs be stable and we perform well to be successful. We are surrounded by so much pressure and stress. At work, ppl are waiting to find fault and insult me. I have no friends that are trustworthy...
Replies
6
Views
106
  • Locked
Pls pppray for me and my family things have been really hard for me I want to live right and do right I kerp msking the wrong decisions pls pray for a better journey for me pls prray for me and my ### to have a better realtionshhip we dont talk as much as we should it hurts me that we arent as...
Replies
6
Views
114
  • Locked
Hello brothers and sisters! In all my years of being able to use the internet, I have never visited a site like this. I am looking for a specific prayer for a person in dire need, but instead I ended up seeing websites that feature people asking for it. Just like me now. My family has been...
Replies
4
Views
124
  • Locked
I and my family were facing a lot of problems, setback in all areas. People of God, please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
116
M
  • Locked
This is a prayer for my friend's father, whom was given 96 days. OUR FATHER WHOM ART IN HEAVEN PLEASE BLESS EVERY SINGLE BODY PART THAT HAVE THIS TERRIBLE PAINS AND CANCER PLEASE WE ALL NEED TO PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT THE 96 DAYS WILL BECOME 9600 DAYS AND MORE ONLY GOD KNOWS ONLY GOD KNOWS, GOD...
Replies
4
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom