Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamibo

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pppray for me and my family things have been really hard for me I want to live right and do right I kerp msking the wrong decisions pls pray for a better journey for me pls prray for me and my ### to have a better realtionshhip we dont talk as much as we should it hurts me that we arent as close as a mother daughter should be .pls pray for me to make better decisions
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
2 sam 7:29 "NOW THEREFORE, LET IT PLEASE YOU TO BLESS THE HOUSE OF YOUR SERVANT, THAT IT MAY CONTINUE FOREVER BEFORE YOU; FOR YOU, O LORD GOD, HAVE SPOKEN IT, AND WITH YOUR BLESSING LET THE HOUSE OF YOUR SERVANT BE BLESSED FOREVER."

[SIZE=.82em]Loving Heavenly Father, we believe that You dwell in the high and holy place, with them who have a contrite and humble spirit. Father be with them and guide them in they do. May Your name be glorified in their family, for they receive peace and revival in their [/SIZE]behavior[SIZE=.82em] and attitudes for now and forever.Amen.[/SIZE]
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!

PHILLIPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###, i wanted to change the job from ### to ### or ### type of job soon because my parents will be leaving the country soon because we are in ### ### country i was born in ### and when i was ### old i came here in ### now ### have passed. Once my parents go away i will be all alone without...
Replies
11
Views
177
I am seeking prayer and God reveal what is going on with a so called Aunt I consider a relative. Out of no where in the middle of September she begins acting weird. I didn’t reach out one weekend after I notice her not contacting me over a week. Then she suddenly text saying I don’t wanna be...
Replies
9
Views
48
I became christian 2 years ago and I still cant get rid of my lust, im so down right now, and its so bad that its changed my relationship with God, I barely pray or read the bible and I feel helpless, please pray for me and please ask God to renew my heart and mind
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom