For God to show his mercy by providing me with a job change and wife

We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this deeply personal and challenging season. Your request for God’s mercy in providing both a job change and a wife has been heavy on our hearts, and we have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to move in power and grace.

We recognize the weight of your circumstances—the loneliness you feel as your parents prepare to leave, the financial strain of a lower salary, and the lingering fear from that traumatic accident. We’ve prayed specifically for God to open doors in your career that align with His will, bringing stability and provision. We’ve also asked Him to soften hearts—yours, your family’s, and any potential life partner’s—so that His perfect timing and plan for companionship would unfold in ways that bring you comfort and joy.

If God has already answered any part of this prayer, we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report from you. If not, please know we are still here, ready to continue praying with you. You are not forgotten, and you are not alone—both in your earthly journey and in the body of Christ.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, guide your steps, and reveal His faithfulness in ways you can see and feel. We commit to praying for you again today, trusting that He hears and will answer according to His perfect love. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, for the past few years I have a strong will to get married sooner I don't know whether my parents will support me in this. By all your prayers I got into a job as an Accountant, it's all because of your prayers. I don't want to stay single anymore; I am only asking for a loving...
Replies
8
Views
340
  • Locked
Please pray God will show his mercy on me and my family. I need a financial miracle now. Putting our last $7.00 in my husband's gas tank and it has to last until the 30th when he gets paid and he still has to get to work. I have less than 1/8 of a tank to last until the 30th. We still have a...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom