2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
lord i just want to thank you lord for keeping me safe every day you know how far i come from to work i just want you to proctect me every day help me to make the right decision lord dont let me be a base onto my enemies you are awonderful god and i just want to lift up your name in the name of...
Replies
3
Views
94
  • Locked
Today I was reading from Judges 11:1-11, it tells a story of a man called Jephthah, born from a harlot and written off by his people because of his origin of conception. Today how many people do we know that have been written off? Who can recognize themselves with this scripture above? People...
Replies
5
Views
88
K
  • Locked
plz pray for ### to soon be with God. she wants to be there and to finally rest in peace. plz pray for ### that his recovery may surpass the medical expectations. prays for a safe return trip for my ### and ###. IJNIP
Replies
6
Views
95
  • Locked
Dear Brethren and Sisters, We are in deep financial crisis, Please pray that God showers his blessings on us bail out of this hard pressing situation. Please pray for this specific need... Praise the LORD and GOD Bless all of you are praying for us...
Replies
5
Views
145
  • Locked
Please for my home to change my ### to live around sometimes he is very moody. I pray that he will take God as his personal Savior and go to church so we can get married and live a happy Christian life in the name of Jesus.
Replies
5
Views
109
K
  • Locked
i have problems with finance and it has taken away my peace, always thinking on how i am going to pay the credits i am having
Replies
6
Views
111
  • Locked
I don't know where to start. I need prayers. God knows my needs. Please say a prayer for ###.
Replies
7
Views
136
  • Locked
Lord, he came to me asking for my prayers. Don't know what's wrong and I can't imagine. Need for you oh Lord to insert yourself in ###'s life's and guide them in the right path. Bless them with happiness and lots of love. Bless me with the tools I need, so that when ### comes to me for...
Replies
6
Views
154
M
  • Locked
Dear Prayer Warriors, I just wanted to share with you that we have got the PCR test done for my mom, will get the reports on Friday. Please keep her in ur special prayers... I wish that it comes negative in the mighty name of my Lord God Jesus Christ.... It's been very tough and now this...
Replies
6
Views
177
  • Locked
Please pray for doors to be opened career-wise and financially for my husband. The enemy doesn't want us to succeed. He is closing all doors to a job in the USA for us. Please pray in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom