lord i just want to thank you lord for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

harleyshelly124

Account Closed
lord i just want to thank you lord for keeping me safe every day you know how far i come from to work i just want you to proctect me every day help me to make the right decision lord dont let me be a base onto my enemies you are awonderful god and i just want to lift up your name in the name of jesus i need a breakthrough lord you know the sitution lord in the name of jesus i speak deliverance
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
Lord, I have a lot of stress on the mind and heart. Work, family, social life, living alone, and love. You know all the details...including the ones that I don't. God, please help things get better for me. I feel isolated and unheard a lot of days. My heart aches for people and things. I just...
Replies
6
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom