Pray For Financial Relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Dear Brethren and Sisters, We are in deep financial crisis, Please pray that God showers his blessings on us bail out of this hard pressing situation. Please pray for this specific need... Praise the LORD and GOD Bless all of you are praying for us...
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A Prayer for Restoration and Peace✝️ Divine Protector, I come to you in a moment of frustration and need. I ask for your intervention in my financial affairs. Please clear the path for the return of the funds that are rightfully mine as the bank has overcharged me more than 14 years on my...
Replies
9
Views
346
Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
403
Please for me to come out of the financial deficit and quagmire I am in now. May Our Almighty Father open for me the financial floodgates. May tjis miracle happen now in Jesus Name, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,828
Messages
16,815,676
Members
651,028
Latest member
Thousil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom