2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am ### with three children Lord Jesus see me through in this condition I am under, Also play for me to care for my children in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
220
  • Locked
Help. I need prayer. I woke up with such a feeling of anxiety it was hard to get out of bed. It seems the more I pray the more the devil is on me. I studied the Bible last night until I fell asleep. I need to stop this. Please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
112
V
  • Locked
LORD GOOD GOD I NEED YOUR HELP, YOU KNOW THE SITUATION WITH MY HOUSE IN ###, I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD ASK THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THERE NOW TO LEAVE AND LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE, CAUSE I AM NEEDING THAT HOUSE AGAIN FOR MYSELF AND I WOULD LIKE IT IF YOU WOULD TELL THEM TO LEAVE SO I DO NOT HAVE TO ASK...
Replies
6
Views
253
  • Locked
Need prayers for ###. On ###, ###, I was in office and blood started oozing from my nose. I was rushed to the hospital and was detected that my pressure has gone high. Please pray for ###. A lot of worries.
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
Please pray that all results from biopsies done recently will be cancer free and free from any other disease and illness. Pray that I will have healing and good health from the chest pains and whatever the enemy is bringing against me.
Replies
8
Views
144
B
  • Locked
Hi All, Thank you for your support with my previous request about my pets. It's hard to find spiritual support and I'm thankful that it is available here. I'm feeling discouraged because I feel like I'm going to mess up. I just rededicated my life to Christ about three months ago. I stopped...
Replies
7
Views
307
  • Locked
God, where are you? How can you be up there watching while I go through all these?
Replies
7
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray for my family as we go thru this next week. We are trying to finish a home and be out by Friday. The buyers are being very difficult and I pray that we get all done and closes without any problems. Praying for help from the Lord in everything we do this week. We need to feel his...
Replies
6
Views
95
  • Locked
PLEASE DEAR sisters and brothers in Christ PRAY for my HEALING from this terrible Rheumatoid Arthritis and if it's possible still for my marriage May God bless you ALL & I love you ALL Your sis ### (###)
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
Lord, you have blessed with so much love and affection, forgive me for sometimes questioning ur will, I know you are a kind loving Father, and I know everything comes in perfect timing... I won't give up my trust in you my Lord, I know something good is soon to happen to us. Thank you so much...
Replies
6
Views
163
Back
Top Bottom