Please pray that all results from biopsies done recently ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana2

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that all results from biopsies done recently will be cancer free and free from any other disease and illness. Pray that I will have healing and good health from the chest pains and whatever the enemy is bringing against me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Father, Please Bless your child in need. Hear their prayers and be with them in their distress. Allow them to feel the comfort of Your love and the presence of the Holy Spirit. We know that all things work together for their good, and we pray that all of their needs be met, and their troubles eased by the peace that only You can give. We know Father that all things are possible with You, and that You can create a way even when no way seems open. Please Lord help your child to stay in faith and to remember there is no problem too large for God. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Lord, by your stripes we were healed, I declare healing and restoration upon ###'s life in the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
Please pray that my husband he had an ultra sound done today because he has been having problems breathing through his nose and been smothering in his chest and on the ultra sound showed he has 3 big goiters on his thyroid/neck and a big cyst on his thyroid please pray that the test results come...
Replies
10
Views
629
I'm a ### year old man. Despite being accomplished in school and showing a promising future, I floundered a lot after graduating high school. I wasn't useless mind you. I had a job, helped my family financially and physically. We live in a rural area where daily life is a lot of physical work...
Replies
8
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom