2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

P
  • Locked
I am 60+ now, with diabetic problems. Plse help pray that our land buyer who has been holding his last payment of our land shall release his payment tomorrow, cause we need the funds so badly as we got to settle our debts to the bank who has been threatening us to take our only house and small...
Replies
2
Views
76
M
  • Locked
Dear God heal me and set me free from all diseas that are in ### body bless me with bright future and successful life bring joy and happiness to ### life in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
2
Views
382
K
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father I am in search of a new job, I have several offers trying to make the correct decision. Lord please guide me. Thank you Jesus for providing for me and watching over my family. I need to get back on my feet financially and save money. In Jesus Name I pray Amen
Replies
4
Views
231
  • Locked
Father God hear my prayer in this time of need. My family has broken spirits and we are putting our faith and trust in you to help heal us. Today will be our first day apart since we received devastating news that may physically split our family. Father God I just ask you to have mercy on us, to...
Replies
5
Views
295
V
  • Locked
GOD YOUR GRACE AND GOODNESS ARE ALL IN ALL (GOD HONESTLY IT IS ROUGH WHEN YOU TELL ME "MY GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR THEE" and I don't see what I want or believe or it is not forthcoming as I would like. GOD THERE ARE SO MANY REQUESTS IN MY LIFE I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. IT WOULD BE...
Replies
5
Views
162
  • Locked
Lord tomorrow is my first day of lecture after 1 month of semester break...I'm a kind of person who get nervous easily, weak, easy to give up and hard to get friends...please help me so that I can be strong to get through the first day of lecture and the day after it....in Jesus name..amen.
Replies
5
Views
141
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
5
Views
369
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and I to be together for a long time, everything looks negative and I am trying to stay positive. That whatever has divided that the Lord bring back together. Please pray for my relationship.
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
pray for my family as we are struggling and need finances for gas and groceries. pray we could pay all of our bills this month, God bless!
Replies
8
Views
347
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. It has been months since I was with my boyfriend. I am on my hands & knees asking that he will love me and that he will learn how to be nice to me and stay together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
7
Views
159
Back
Top Bottom