2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Blessings to those that have prayed for my son to be found innocent of an alleged break-in; for which he has several witnesses placing him far from the break-in. However, there was no proper investigation and now it must go through the court system. I pray that the DA will drop this and see that...
Replies
4
Views
186
  • Locked
Please be in prayer for ### who is having open heart surgery today! ### is a believer and asking for prayer warriors to please lift ### up.
Replies
2
Views
94
  • Locked
Lord I am praying to move to a better neighborhood for my children. I have been looking for houses but either it is out of my price range or not in a safe area. I pray God helps me to buy a house in a more suitable area.
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Let me be a better husband and father. Help me follow your way. Let me know you are always with me. Give me patience. Lord, please remove my shortcomings. Let me be kinder to people. Stop my judgments...
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
Please pray I can find a good job soon.
Replies
2
Views
90
  • Locked
lord i request you to always be with my ### and bless him with good health. i thank you in advance for making my ### quit smoking. amen.
Replies
3
Views
101
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. I'm hurting emotionally, extremely severe, over my situation with ###. I ask you to pray for my healing, and peace, and joy. I'm deeply depressed. I ask you to pray that God takes control of ### and ###'s situation. Thank You, ###
Replies
2
Views
87
S
  • Locked
Thank you God because the project of ### and that of ### in which we are co-authors win the money grant successfully thank you
Replies
4
Views
541
  • Locked
Thank You for your prayers, In our daily lives sometimes we experience lowest point to your self this past few days there is always distractions in everything I do in my thoughts and words, may Almighty God give me strength and faith to do His will. Bless my daughter as she started her spiritual...
Replies
3
Views
107
  • Locked
Dear lord please watch over my moms and I as we take our flight to ### this coming Sunday. Please surround us with your protection and love and your heavenly host of angels. I pray for a safe smooth flight down and back and I also prayed for us to be safe in ###. We pray for a safe journey and a...
Replies
3
Views
86
Back
Top Bottom