Blessings to those that have prayed for my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingMomma

Prayer Partner
Blessings to those that have prayed for my son to be found innocent of an alleged break-in; for which he has several witnesses placing him far from the break-in. However, there was no proper investigation and now it must go through the court system. I pray that the DA will drop this and see that he is innocent.

I am exhausted, fighting depression and trying to remain faithful. My son also has issues with PTSD (he was a medic in Afghanistan) and has become irresponsible. He parties, hangs out with a bad crowd and refuses to pay his lawyer. My husband and I have contributed ###.00 towards the fee of ### that the lawyer is asking for; he is one of the best in our town. My son is now receiving unemployment and a large tax return. I just can’t keep paying his bills; we are going broke. He also informed me that he is stopping his therapy. I’ve been paying for it for a while and the last time I had him pay the ###.00 copay. He has a crisis number to call for free counseling through the VA, however, he has yet to call.

I feel so scared for him and hopeless. He is a mess and I am too. I’ve stopped living life. Please, please, pray. This is the prime reason for me not posting lately.

Thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Blessings to those that have prayed for my son to be found innocent of an alleged break in; for which he has several witnesses placing him far from the break in. However, there was no proper investigation and now it must go through the court system. I pray that the DA will drop this and see that he is innocent. I am exhausted, fighting depression and trying to remain faithful. My son also has issues with PTSD (he was a medic in Afghanistan) and has become irresponsible. He parties, hangs out with a bad crowd and refuses to pay his lawyer. My husband and I have contributed ###.00 towards the fee of ###.### that the lawyer is asking for; he is one of the best in our town. My son is now receiving unemployment and a large tax return. I just can’t keep paying his bills; we are going broke. He also informed me that he is stopping his therapy. I’ve been paying for it for a while and the last time I had him pay the ###.### copay. He has a crisis number to call for free counseling through the VA, however, he has yet to call. I feel so scared for him and hopeless. He is a mess and I am too. I’ve stopped living life. Please, please, pray. This is the prime reason for me not posting lately. Thank you!
Wow! God has answered part of this prayer. My son went and put a large down payment down at the lawyer's fee. And he will soon be starting his therapy soon with the VA. I am still trusting God Almighty to deliver him from the false charges. The deputy is very unprofessional and not interested in finding the real criminal. Please continue to join me in prayer about this. Thank you to the many prayers that have gone out for my family's situation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you to those who have prayed for my partner. Unfortunately, he is now in the ICU on day 5 with not much improvement. Please please pray for him to be completely healed in all areas of his body and mind. Please pray for my kids and I as we navigate through this. I refuse to fear anymore. I...
Replies
9
Views
345
Holy Spirit, Lord Jesus, Father God, we had to leave our home, yet made it safely to the motel room me, my daughter and 3 fur babies. Thank you for keeping our family and loved ones safe. Thank you for letting neice ### with cancer pass over comfortably with Jesus today, on her birthday, now...
Replies
12
Views
618
I have prayed and trusted God for a financial breakthrough for so long now. The money is there but the bank keeps wanting money for this fee or that when I have no money to pay it with and I have asked them to withhold it from the funds there but they won't. I know God is control of his ways and...
Replies
7
Views
304
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom