Prayer Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
Please continue to pray for me. I'm hurting emotionally, extremely severe, over my situation with ###. I ask you to pray for my healing, and peace, and joy. I'm deeply depressed. I ask you to pray that God takes control of ### and ###'s situation.

Thank You,

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayer for my family and me during a deeply uncertain time. I’m a husband of nearly 20 years, a father of three boys, and the lead pastor of our church. Recently, doctors found a mass in my right lung, and the CT scan results indicate that it may be cancer. We are still waiting...
Replies
11
Views
234
After all the prayers I have failed to make benchmark on the exit exam at this wicked college. Asking God to guide me in the name of Jesus for the next steps.
Replies
11
Views
182
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom