2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

K
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband that he turns to the Lord. I want a Godly husband. He turned away from God a while ago and since then our marriage has not been good. Very stressful for us both and the children. I can't get him to go to church at all. I am so frustrated! Our finances are terrible. I...
Replies
2
Views
103
  • Locked
Thanks so much for your prayers, my relationship is getting better. My next prayer of agreement is that God would use me mightily for His glory!
Replies
3
Views
87
S
  • Locked
Thank you God because you help us so the project of ### is financed now with success this or something better
Replies
4
Views
91
  • Locked
Dear God, let today be the day all lost lovers... husbands, wives, ex-boyfriend or girlfriend be reunited again. Bring peace in all hearts. Let today be the day of miracles. Fill all hearts with a love so strong for each other. God send your angels down right now to defeat the demons/evil...
Replies
4
Views
95
A
  • Locked
my prayer request is that, the man of God ### is doing a lot of miracle to the whole world, may the all might guide him in is prophetic miracle and give him wisdom, to concentrate in God's words, I am ###, from ###
Replies
4
Views
166
  • Locked
Hi Brothers and Sisters in Christ please pray that the spirit of divorce is rebuked over my marriage. My husband moved out on Thursday took all his belongings and everything he bought in the house only to sell it for cash. please stand in agreement with me that Satan gets put to shame. And...
Replies
6
Views
138
T
  • Locked
My mother spent last night in the hospital because her insurance company will no longer pay for her medicine (high blood pressure). Now the hospital says they can't find her insurance on the computer. Please help me in praying that this woman would find good fortune at some point as nobody...
Replies
3
Views
128
  • Locked
I picked the wrong care giver for my beloved pets to stay at my place and feed them while I'm out of town - he got drunk and terrorized my new cat ### and 3 kittens ###, ###, and ###. He left his dog un-supervised. ### fought his dog out of fear. The dog got cut and bled so he went crazy with...
Replies
6
Views
142
D
  • Locked
pray for the Lord to restore and unite my relationship
Replies
3
Views
120
V
  • Locked
Oh my Dear GOD, I am not able to get a job for the last 10 months and it's really making things difficult for me to live due to the financial problems. Please show me a good job and a financial assistance to clear my loans. Oh LORD please listen to my prayers and show mercy upon me and my family.
Replies
4
Views
96
Back
Top Bottom