2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

W
  • Locked
Please help me & my wife better understand each other. We are in a rough area, & We need prayer help. I claim victory over all problems between us, in Jesus name !! Amen & amen..
Replies
7
Views
125
  • Locked
Pray that my grandson who is ### gets his life back on track. That my daughter gets well soon and pray for me to feel better also. I am in a lot of pain. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
254
  • Locked
I want to thank you for the prayers for my daughter, things seem to be getting better but still taking her to ### on Friday. Please pray that the Lord goes before us and gives them wisdom and she feels free to confide with this person. I pray the walls come down and healing begins. Thank you all...
Replies
4
Views
2K
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day and the people you have put into my life. Father, thank you for my beloved spouse and children. Thank you for the love you have for me and the forgiveness you have given me. Thank you for your Son, who lives in me. Lord, thank you for the love you have...
Replies
2
Views
98
  • Locked
Jesus I pray today! That you touch all that are seeking you today. Jesus someone out there is seeking you because of a crossroad. Jesus I ask that person or persons lay it down at the cross, where your blood with cover it. I ask and pray this in your hands Jesus......amen
Replies
4
Views
97
  • Locked
Please pray that our nation, the USA, returns to God... that those of the household of faith will be and do what we are supposed to in order to be the light and salt in our culture, which desperately needs deliverance from moral and spiritual corruption.
Replies
3
Views
76
  • Locked
Prayers best weapon in our lives. I know with all the sufferings into my life God want you to become a stronger person. I ask God continuously giving me stronger faith body, mind and soul. I ask your prayers for the positive results of my pap smear test (this the third time that they did the...
Replies
2
Views
73
  • Locked
Dear Lord please give Mercy to all who have requested for prayers today, and this who is asking for prayers every day, Your kindness and Love is so Great towards us I thank you Million Times my God. AMEN
Replies
4
Views
93
K
  • Locked
It seems like you've indicated "deleted" without providing any specific text to redact. If you have a text that you'd like redacted according to the guidelines, please provide it, and I'll assist you with the redaction process.
Replies
2
Views
67
  • Locked
Please pray for ###, a dear friend, who is having surgery on her shoulder this Wed, Feb ###. Pray for wisdom and skill for surgeons and nurses, and that she will recovery quickly with minimal to no pain. She has gone through a lot and has other health problems. Bless all who prayer.
Replies
2
Views
176
Back
Top Bottom