Dear Lord please give Mercy to all who have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgomes

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord please give Mercy to all who have requested for prayers today, and this who is asking for prayers every day, Your kindness and Love is so Great towards us I thank you Million Times my God. AMEN
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, we come to you through the blood of your son Jesus Christ and we recognize that you are the God of all and Jesus Christ is your son. We ask you to forgive us for our sins, sins of omission and commission. We thank you for the sacrifice Jesus did in obedience to you for all of our...
Replies
7
Views
384
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:13 – “Yet when they were ill, I put on sackcloth and humbled myself with fasting. When my prayers returned unanswered.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 35:13, David reflects on his own actions towards those who have...
Replies
9
Views
148
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 35:14 – “I went about mourning as though for my friend or brother. I bowed my head in grief as though weeping for my mother.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 35:14, David expresses deep sorrow and empathy for those who...
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom